Hello internet! I let my domain name expire awhile back and let this space go along with it. Recently though, I had the urge and inspiration to start blogging again. I know blogging isn’t the same as it was – a couple years ago when there was a big ‘boom’. Is blogging dying? Should I be putting all of my efforts into Instagram? Maybe, but – I found myself missing a lot of aspects of it. I feel like I still have a lot to say on the topic of navigating life as a multi-passionate creative. I’m still figuring things out of course but I feel myself getting closer to zero-ing in on my purpose, and i’d like to have a space to express that again.
I’m doing more of what I want to do these days – and right now I want to write and share. So, I brought my blog back from the dead and it’s new home is over here at amie.design/blog.
Some of what i’ve been up to recently:
• Trying my luck at having a t-shirt design up on Cotton Bureau. With one day left!
• I did an interview with Femke from the Design Life podcast on how to overcome lack of confidence as a designer/developer
• Currently working on (2!) side projects that will feature creative spaces
• Growing my little Etsy shop
• Learning Shopify web development
• Creating a Skillshare class on how to design an event flyer, for beginners
More to come soon – Cheers <3